Tax Lien Removal
What if you came home today and found a letter from the IRS staking claim on your home or business? What if the property is the only thing of financial value you own and if the IRS takes it, you will be left with nothing?
That is an IRS tax lien. It is a document that allows the IRS to claim your property until your tax debts are settled. The good news is, at Piedmont Tax Clinic we have the resources you need to remove the lien – allowing you to keep your property!
Remove the lien today!
Why do you need to get your IRS liens removed?
- Liens can prevent the sale of that property and all future property until the IRS debt is satisfied
- Liens can affect your credit score, which can have long term impact on your future
- Liens can affect your business property, including accounts receivable
- Liens are not likely to be released due to bankruptcy
- Liens can be removed if you are in payment compliance with the IRS
- If you owe less than $25,000, you might be able to get the lien removed
- A lien is not a levy. A lien secures the government’s interest in your property when you have outstanding tax debt. A levy actually takes sad property to pay the tax debt.
We are here to help you find relief from your tax lien.
Why you need our team:
- You have out standing tax liens or debts and are receiving letters from NCDOR that you don’t know what to do with. Our team provides a free assessment that allows you the clarity you need to make informed decisions about your tax situation.
- You owe $10,000 or more in back tax debt and need representation to NCDOR to negotiate payment terms. Our team of enrolled agents and tax attorneys are licensed to represent you to both the federal IRS and the state departments.
- You don’t have the funds to pay a professional to get out of trouble with NCDOR or the IRS. We are a non-profit and charge a nominal fee based on their income level, allowing you to get the help you need today without the added financial stress.