Tax Controversy & Resolution
What if you came home today and found a letter from the IRS stating you owe taxes from three years ago due to an error in withholding that they have discovered and reassessed? They also inform you that they are auditing your business and personal tax filings from 5 years ago up until today. Now you’re rightfully stressed out about this on top of your everyday stress. So the question is, what do you do?
You call us! With a team of certified enrolled agents and tax attorneys, we can help you get the resolution you need AND get the IRS off your back so you can get back to living!
We are here to help you get the resolution you need!
What is Tax Controversy Resolution and why do you need it?
- Controversy occurs when you filed your taxes, but your employer or employee filed different numbers on their taxes
- Controversy arises when the IRS determines there is more money they are owed, than what you assessed in your tax filings
- Controversy happens when you miscalculate a withholding amount through simple mathematical error
- Resolution is when an enrolled agent is able to prove what you claimed to owe the IRS is accurate
- Resolution is when an enrolled agent is able to find a discrepancy and comes to a reasonable repayment plan for the IRS
- Resolution is when an enrolled agent helps you to negotiate a settlement plan with the IRS to meet their demands
We are here to help you get the proper resolution!
How do you know you need our team?
- You have back tax debt and are receiving letters from the IRS that you don’t know what to do with. Our team provides a free assessment that allows you the clarity you need to make informed decisions about your tax situation.
- You owe $10,000 or more in back tax debt and you need representation to the IRS or NCDOR to negotiate payment terms. Our team of enrolled agents and tax attorneys are licensed to represent you to both the federal IRS and the state departments.
- You don’t have the funds to pay a professional to get you out of trouble with the IRS. We are a non-profit and charge a nominal fee based on your income level, allowing you to get the help you need today without the added financial stress.